The You Are Project Exists to:
- Support women in discovering truths about who they are.
- Cultivate and advance valuable friendships between women.
- Resource and equip women to use these truths to unleash their potential and make a lasting impact on the world.
We will accomplish these goals by:
- Creating publications that will be geared toward building women’s self-esteem, promoting creativity, and promoting an interest in and awareness of other women and what they are struggling with, learning from, and accomplishing.
- Making women aware of organizations and resources that can improve their lives.
- Partnering with other organizations around the world that have similar goals.
- Hosting events to foster relationships between women of different backgrounds and generations.
- First and foremost, we believe that God created the world, and that He created women with a purpose that is more than just to be man’s partner. God designed Eve to show the world who He is, and we want to reflect God’s beauty in ourselves and find it in others.
- We believe that if women do not place value on themselves, it will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for them to impact the world. Change starts on the inside, with each women realizing her own potential and being confident in that.
- We also believe that if women place too much value on themselves but neglect others, they are missing the point. Once we have confidence in ourselves, we need to use that to instill confidence in others. We can’t do that if we are focusing on their flaws and imperfections. We can’t help other women if we don’t truly believe they are beautiful and valuable.
- Friendships between women of all ages, races, and occupations are a powerful tool that is often undervalued. Diversity makes for a better team; working together, we can have a big impact on the world.